I was walking at same pace
Reluctantly getting a look on her face
Whenever i gazed she blushed and amazed
With her eyes she asked ‘what?’
‘Can’t keep my eyes off you, its just that’
She flushed with her cheeks full red
‘Girl, i swear without you
I would’ve been so dead’
She put her finger on my lips
‘Before you death will take my blood shot sips’
And a round ball slipped from her eyes
I kissed and bid it goodbyes
I could now see her face so puny
The redness had changed to purplish agony
Am i so much important to her
This thought made me totally blur
‘I said please don’t’
she said ‘OK i won’t’
‘But promise me for eternity
You’ll be there with me beyond the sanity’
Then i looked again at her face
And gave her i-love-you-forever gaze
She blushed and asked ‘what?’
‘You’re beautiful, its just that’
Whenever i gazed she blushed and amazed
With her eyes she asked ‘what?’
‘Can’t keep my eyes off you, its just that’
She flushed with her cheeks full red
‘Girl, i swear without you
I would’ve been so dead’
She put her finger on my lips
‘Before you death will take my blood shot sips’
And a round ball slipped from her eyes
I kissed and bid it goodbyes
I could now see her face so puny
The redness had changed to purplish agony
Am i so much important to her
This thought made me totally blur
‘I said please don’t’
she said ‘OK i won’t’
‘But promise me for eternity
You’ll be there with me beyond the sanity’
Then i looked again at her face
And gave her i-love-you-forever gaze
She blushed and asked ‘what?’
‘You’re beautiful, its just that’
No comments:
Post a Comment